Adjectives: cakey, tropical, sweet, heavy
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup agave nectar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsps almond/peanut butter
1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup raw sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Oil a 9×9 pan (I used 2 bread loaves instead).
- Whisk together the wet ingredients (coconut milk, oil, agave, vanilla, nut butter)
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly (flour, baking powder, sugar).
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture gradually and mix until the dry ingredients are juuuuust moistened.
- Mix in the coconut and chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pour batter into pan(s) and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out